Recording of Keith Nice: The X Factor - Take students from ‘Captive to Captivated’ with Engagement Strategies for On-Line Structured Literacy Lessons Webinar
Presented by Keith Nice
This is a per person fee
We offer group rates for groups of 5 or more attendees. Call 781-331-7412 ext.1 to get a quote for your group.
URGENT FINAL REGISTRATION STEP: After purchasing this webinar, you will receive an email which will contain an important digital PDF that you need to download. (Check your spam folder.) This PDF contains the link to your recording.
- Apply Powerful on-line strategies to grab and keep your student’s attention during 1:1, small groups and large group instruction.
- Employ Simple, yet impactful tricks (the secret weapons) to get your students to take risks and push through difficult tasks using Power-point, Key Note and Google slides.
- Tap into readily available on-line features on your computer to build phonemic awareness and phonics skills; while pushing accuracy and fluency to higher levels.
- Capture student’s attention using powerful strategies using your web-cam through positioning, facial expressions, and key phrases you can say to keep those reluctant students engaged.
- Learn specific literacy strategies using a combination of free materials teachers can make themselves, on-line apps and other simple resources available.
Don't miss this extremely timely session! You'll walk away with a ton of strategies that really work!
Keith Nice has over 20 years experience in the area of literacy. He obtained his Master’s of Special Education Degree at the University of New Hampshire. Keith specializes in the area of language-based literacy disorders and works primarily with elementary age students. Throughout his career, Keith has gained a wealth of training and experience, implementing various research-based reading programs, interventions and assessments. Keith is also a national trainer for the Reading with TLC and the Lively Letters Reading Program. He is currently working in a local school system as the Reading Specialist/Interventionist for the primary grades, as well as working with his wife as a reading consultant for Reality Ed. Known for his passionate and engaging, style of presenting, Keith has a special way of presenting sessions that are chock full of usable strategies while keeping his audiences motivated, inspired, and entertained, all the way through.
CREDITS: Whether you watch live or view the recording, this training offers 2 cont. ed. hours for all, and Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMHs) for Speech Language Pathologists. ASHA accepts CMHs towards the 30 hours needed for re-certification.
Purchase orders are accepted at check out on the order summary page or they may be faxed to 781-812-2441, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Reading with TLC, 775 Pleasant Street, Suite 6, Weymouth, MA 02189.
ATTENDEES: If you are paying for and registering someone else or registering a group of people, please enter the attendee names and emails in the "notes" section on the order summary page.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No cancellation refund
We Also Recommend
6-27 & 6-28-2022 Scheduled Recording of Lively Letters Full Training Webinar with Credit Options
7-12-2022 FREE 90-minute Reading with TLC Lively Letters Overview - Live & Recorded Webinar 7:00-8:30 PM EST
7-13 & 7-14-2022 Scheduled Recording of Lively Letters Full Training Webinar with Credit Options
7-18 & 7-25-2022 Scheduled Recording of Lively Letters Full Training Webinar with Credit Options