Lively Letters™ Instruction Manual, 3rd Edition#1140
The revised (2007) instruction manual provides clear, step-by-step instructions on implementing the Lively Letters™ program in an easy-to-read format.
The manual contains highly effective, research-based strategies for:
- teaching letter/sounds
- improving phonemic awareness
- building phonics skills
- using the Lively Letters cards in manipulative activities
- progressing to higher leveled reading and spelling tasks
It also includes:
- word lists
- dialogue boxes that can be adhered to the backs of the Lively Letter cards
- engaging lesson ideas for individualized, small group, and classroom settings.
We Also Recommend
Lively Letters™ Spanish Translations: Phonics Stories for the English Sounds, Uppercase & Lowercase (Book)